Thursday 12 April 2007

Coming to a Parish near you?

I expect that most of you have watched the splendid video of order being restored to an altar for a celebration of the Traditional Roman Rite. Speaking of which, I am sure that like me, you are feeling just a little disgruntled with the continued hype over when exactly the speculated Motu Proprio arrives. Well, I was silly enough to be encouraged by the rumours that it would be released before Easter, I should have known better. I am making a firm purpose of amendment not to indulge in any further speculation about when it is going to appear. Instead, I am going to double my efforts in praying for the lifting of restrictions on the celebration of this Rite, and invite all of you (who have not done so already) to join me in doing so.

No comments: