Wednesday 16 May 2007

150th Post!

Dear readers,
Once again, I apologise for the lack of posting. I am afraid that I have nothing special to write about, as I have not been following events on the blogosphere lately.
As this post is the 150th since I launched the blog in January, it would be nice to write a special post, but circumstances have not allowed this. I am considering a temporary hibernation from this blog, or possibly a complete break, but have decided nothing yet.
God bless you all, and I wish you all a happy feast of the Ascension of Our Lord for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Emitte

It seems as if you have difficulty keeping up with this blog. Perhaps the demands of your degree portent a fresh assessment of priorities? I wish you well, whatever you decide to do...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Ascension Day good wishes. We had a wonderful day..

God bless

Andrew said...

Glad to have you back from hibernation!