Saturday 21 April 2007

Apologies

Dear readers, once again I must apologise for my lack of regular posting. As I have said before, it is not easy to maintain a blog and be a student at the same time-and yes, I know that I am not the only one to do so.
I will be unable to post regularly over the next week or so as I will be very busy, and intend to devote some private time to recollection, as I will be twenty in a short time, and feel it is important to take stock of my life and where I am heading.
Please pray for me, and I will pray for you.

2 comments:

English Catholic said...

Twenty passes... and then twenty one swiftly approaches...

Hope everything is going well with work etc. I know what its like, I should be writing a dissertation and revising for Finals but seem to spend more time on Facebook or Catholic blogs... :-(

Prayers for you and all us students.

Anonymous said...

Will pray at Newman's grave this afternoon,

God bless